">

Playlist2

Saturday 5 May 2012

A sunny day

I am thinking of attempting some of the card challenges, but not sure if i have enough confidence to do it yet, dont even know how to join the challenge, so that will be a challenge in itself !

What a lovely day today, sun is shining, so i have talked my hubby in to doing a bit of gardening for me! I am trying to sort this blog thing out, havent a clue what to do on here, dont even know how to add other peoples buttons on here - i am sure i will learn.
My biggest passion making my cards is using Lili of the Valley stamps and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

I have been very lucky with my little craft room, my hubby re arranged our study and converted an area of it and put shelves and ribbon holders etc to make it all organised for me.  My friend is making wooden reels to put some of my other ribbons on.
Last week i bought a sewing machine - now this should be fun, as i am petrified of sewing machines !!!

3 comments:

  1. Firstly I would like to say WELL DONE MRS BARRETT... its taken you long enough!!!!
    Now the cards...I am very lucky to have seen all these cards and all I can say is WOW....
    These cards are so special and individual making every memory precious...
    Only advice is please have a look and I am sure you will be as happy as I was when I did.
    Good luck and Congratulations Mags.... JO (BOB)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww ! hugest hugz honey, thank you so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogger thing will get easier and just when you think you have mastered it they will go and change it all on you!
    My advice is jump right in with those challenges! people of all levels join in and the winners are chosen by random so you have as much chance as anyone to win!
    Welcome to the mad world of blogging!
    Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete